Sunday, February 5, 2006

Super Bowl Sunday

I always enjoy the Super Bowl for the commercials and the game. When I was growing up in Mexico they used to take the affiliate feeds from CBS and NBC and do a voice over in Spanish, but since they wanted the crowd noises the station would leave the English on in the background. I got very good at listening to the background noise so I could hear the US announcers.

The mexican networks used to also take the feed from the Texas or Louisiana stations for the CBS (the NFC at that time) feed, so I got a steady diet of New Orleans Saints games and some team in Dallas (I automatically rooted for their opponents). Then the other network would take the late game from NBC (then the AFC) from San Diego where I got Charger games and sometimes Oiler games. Needless to say I love the Saints, which is like loving a tooth ache! I have only worn a bag on my head once as a New Orleans Aint fan once by the way.

Anyway I think Pittsburgh running game is going to be to much for Seattle tomorrow. But not by that much, I think Pittsburgh will win in overtime after wearing down the Seahawks defense. Say 27-24.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system