Thursday, February 9, 2006

Busy Mayoral Day

Today I have a meeting of the Hospital Taskforce at 10. An interview with for a needs assesement with Mano a Mano at noon. Mano a Mano is the local aid agency located in Round Lake Park. I served a term on the agencies board a few years ago. It's a worthwhile agency that does some needed things for the area.
Then in the afternoon I have two meetings one internal and the other a planning meeting for some issues with our Downtown development district. Lastly I am going to go to the Lakemoor village board meeting at 7 with one of our county board members Bonnie Thompson Carter to make a presentation to them on the "wisdom" of joining the 120 corridor planning council. Other then that I have nothing going on!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system