Friday, February 1, 2013

First Weigh in Day

So in my never ending quest to reduce weight I decided that I would weigh myself and record all my dimensions on the first of every month. So the baseline was established on January 1. So today I hopped on the scale and discovered that I had lost 5 pounds this month. A reasonable total, and since I have quite Diet Coke for a bit now, I can assume it will get better/faster or something like that.

My dimensions have not changed much, in fact hardly at all, the waist is down about half an inch, although my measurements are quite subjective as to location and methodology.

On January 1 I did take a picture of myself front and side view with just a pair of shorts on for a long range before and after. These pictures by the way are locked in a password protected vault in a zip file that is also password protected as well. Needless to say they are eyes only!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system