Saturday, January 26, 2013

Treadmilling

I am a member of Snap Fitness in Valley Lakes which is convenient and walking distance from the house, they have treadmills which are nice with TV's. However management does not do much in the way of fixing broken TV's and audio issues, which can be frustrating for those long runs. The treadmills work fine however.

Most of my runs have been indoors on the treadmill since the weather has been unpleasant and cold out. I can time my runs and record them with the Garmin, although splits and pacing are not recorded.

I am not sure if its me, or just an illusion I always seem to run further and faster outdoors, perhaps the treadmill is off when it comes to pacing itself, anyway since my marathons are outdoors I am not going to complain.


No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system