Friday, January 4, 2013

GPS watch coolness


So for Christmas I got a Garmin Black Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch. Its pretty cool, I am looking forward to using it. It has a very nice web interface that tracks your runs down to, as best I can tell, the foot! I could tell when I veered wide around a car blocking the sidewalk. (Isn't there an ordinance about that?)and it was perfectly recording on the map on the MyGarmin site.

I enjoy the splits the watch saves, as well as the pacing information. I am sure as I use it more often I will enjoy the other features as well. I am really looking forward to it while I referee HS soccer this spring. This should be quite interesting to see how much I really run on the field, something I have always wondered about what the physical requirements of that actually are.

If you are interested in the watch, click on the picture below for more details.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system