Saturday, January 19, 2013

Defeating the Dark Lord

For those of you who have been around me for any length of time know that I love my Diet Coke. So this morning I drank my last Diet Coke and or anything caffeine related. This is a big step, since I love the dark lord from Atlanta!

I have read all the literature on the evils of caffeine, and while I know it, its very hard to put into practice.

UPDATE: One month later, still clean, the only side effect I felt was sleepiness, rather then 7 hours a night it was nearly 9-10 hours for about a week, which has gone away.

UPDATE #2: Still ticking although I unthinkingly ordered one at a McDonalds and had two sips of it before I realized what I was doing, talk about a habit. Sorry to the Libertyville sewers since I poured the offending liquid right out the window in a dramatic gesture worthy of an Oscar.


No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system