Monday, June 2, 2008

Graduation Day

On Saturday my daughter graduated from Grant High School! She was a member of the Honor Society, the Art Club, the environmental club, swam on the swim team, ran cross-country and track and field in her four years at Grant. She earned 7 letters in those four years. She holds the school record in the 100 meter fly swimming and was Academic All Conference this year for Girls Track and Field.

The Grant Girls team of which she was a member finished 8th, 3rd, 5th and 7th in the state AA division and won numerous sectional and county titles.

I am incredibly proud of Denise, who will be going to Illinois State this fall to become an Art Teacher. She hopes I win my senate race so I can be her clothing, shoe and magazine delivery man on my way to Springfield, since Bloomington is on the way down!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system