Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Its Time for Some Football

Last year we had the first annual Mayoral Fantasy Football Challenge...and I am pleased to announce the second annual one is fast approaching! Last year we had 10 people step up and challenge me....I beat all the Round Lakers...only losing in the Super Bowl to a Grayslaker (I stiffed him on the trophy however so we can all breathe easier that the wholly imaginary trophy is not in Grayslake.)

If you want to compete let me know via email and put Fantasy Football in the subject so I can sort it easily! I would love to have more people involved this year.

We are going to use Fox Fantasy Football again and an automated draft, so there is no need to get crazy (aka Sean Gillette) in fact Michael Blum who had never heard of fantasy football before last season did quite well finishing 3rd or 4th I forget which, although higher then Sean where ever he finished.

The draft will take place on September 1st and you need to sign up before August 29th. Here is the leagues homepage!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system