Friday, August 10, 2007

Boston Harbor

Some of you may not know that my degree is in History with a specialization in Naval History! So every time I am in Boston I go see the USS Constitution and the USS Cassin Young a WWII era destroyer. As always I had a good time...I had my eight year old niece with me so we dispensed with my slow tour, but it was still nice to see...oddly enough in my maybe 8 trips to the Constitution this is the first time it was pointing out...they rotate it every so often to ease the wear on it. The Cassin Young is very interesting because they give you much more freedom to roam around.

On another topic, the yuppie neighbors, told me there SSID password so I am surfing and posting via thier wireless. I did have to acknowledge that SMU is a fine institution of learning publicly to gain the coveted password.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system