Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Tune in to WRLR -- 98.3 FM-- For complete election coverage!

On election night I will be anchoring election night coverage on WRLR from 6pm to 11pm. Local radio! For you in other communities outside Lake county you can listen on the internet at www.wrlr.fm

POSTSCRIPT
I was on from 7 to 11 last night, and had a great time. Sean Gilette was there all evening with me, and was excellent! Chris Thelen was patient and prepared as always, and Bish and all his group of volunteers did a great job keeping us informed. The national races were interesting and I was able to talk about a lot of the house and senate races that were key in shaping the new House of Representatives and as of this moment the "sort of" shaping of the new Senate (still waiting on Virginia and Montana Senate races). The hardest part for me was keeping my rabid partisanship under control. Two democrats called me to tell me that I was syncophantic towards republicans so I must have done a good job.

There were some exciting local races to talk about, and I am going to blog about what they mean for us in a post later on this week.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system