Thursday, May 21, 2015

Refereed 2 IHSA State Playoff games last night.

Had a good time in rainy cold conditions at Carmel High School who hosted two regional games last night. I was in the Center for Carmel vs North Chicago and was an AR for the Grayslake Central vs Wauconda game. I made no mistakes in either game (gauged by decibel level of coaches complaints generally) or self recrimination (not often).

From an exercise perspective I got in 6.5 miles of wind sprints, side to side running and running backwards. Which is not a bad thing. The second game where I was the linesman had more sprinting up and down, and given that Carmel has an old artificial turf field was somewhat hard on my feet. Plus wearing wet clothing for 4 hours is not pleasant.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system