Friday, December 26, 2014

Day 5-- Boxing Day Workout.

This was today's workout, after struggling to wake up I did pretty well with it, mostly chest and shoulders. I enjoy the dumbbells, it forces me to be in control of the weight at all time and focused on the muscle. Which seems like a positive, and feels like it afterwards! I got this workout from FLEX magazine, in an article by Mr. Olympia Phil Heath's for his ideal chest workout.

The workout pictured at right is an app I found on line that is called Full Fitness that is very useful with tracking and planning. You can design and or use some custom designed workouts already in the app. I would highly recommend it. I just designed the "Heath" workout right into it and was able to save it that way.

Friday's are weight training, and no running, I will have two runs to cap off the week, a 3 miles on Saturday, and an 8 milers on Sunday. I am hoping I can run outside this weekend as well.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system