Monday, November 24, 2008

Question of the Weak?

What is up with the older couple resting in the bathtubs in these commercials?

I am wondering if anyone knows what is up with the older couple resting in the bathtubs at the beginning and end of the these commercials. I understand them resting, watching a sunset, but why are they sitting in separate abstinence inducing (defeating the pills purpose I would think) bathtubs rather then a beach chair or something? Why not in a gazebo or a hot tub as opposed to a regular tub?

The only people that keep major appliances outside do not appear to be the target market for the product.

Clean answers in the comment section, the best answer by next Monday gets a prize! I don't know what it is, but I will come up with something lasting!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system