Monday, November 10, 2008

Well that was fun!

So I have been gone for 50 days, and not been paying much attention to the back office stuff on the blog like comments and numbers of visitors. Lots of comments were sitting in the queue waiting to be approved since most of them were germane to the state senate election and not this blog I deleted them. The rest I approved. Comments are back on and unrestricted as they generally always have been.

The other thing I noticed is that while I was averaging 1,500-1,600 unique users a day before the 50 day hiatus, over the 50 days my readership (if you can call it that) fell by an average of 500 users. So everyday even though nothing was posted 1,000 of you came anyway. Hummmm what does that say?

Lastly the picture above was the one my opponent used in all his negative mailings calling me a "master criminal" of course the kids were edited out, it was taken at a fourth grade field day at Village School a few years ago. I do still enjoy the picture becuase the kids and I had a great time.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system