Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Great Thrill and Huge Chills

Last week I took a pause from mayoring and campaigning and spent time taking my daughter to see colleges in Indiana and Ohio. Our favorite was one of the "Public Ivies" Miami of Ohio, my wallet however was not consulted on the issue, or else someone would be enrolling in the College of Lake County.

We also went to the Indianapolis Museum of Art which was quite interesting, I saw an exhibit of contemporary art that was excellent, the daughter wanted to see an exhibit on Dior.

One of the highlights was my two laps on the famed Brickyard, home of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the most famous race track in the world! I went to the museum and got the tour of the grounds as well! The picture is from the tour which costs $3 for a one lap trip of the track, I liked it so much I did it twice!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system