Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Email Frustrations

Well since Wiresaway my wireless provider has gone under I have for some reason been unable to send email from outlook on my laptop, of course I can receive so it has just been piling up, the only emails I have responded to has been on my cell phone, because I can send and receive from there.

I spent about 4 hours last night last weekend (when I should have been plotting fantasy football chaos on Sean Gillette) trying to get myself configured through the new service. The computer guys at the village told me the issue and why, but basically did not give me any solutions other then the usual tech mumbo jumbo.

Anyway I created a work around for now, creating a gmail account and forwarding from eroundlake.com to the gmail and then relaying it back. So if my email looks a little odd for awhile you will know why.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system