Saturday, September 9, 2006

Spam Spam and more Spam

I get lots of spam! I use a software called Ella to keep it out of my inbox, and it works quite well. I also set up MS Outlook to archive my spam every morning at 6:00 am which I did not realize that it would give me a daily count of how many emails I get via Spam. I glance almost every day, and its always in the 400's. Which means that I got from Friday morning at 6 am to Saturday morning at 6 am, 441 spams! I also got 134 normal emails and 10 for some reason that ended up in the "junk mail" folder, which to me is the same as spam, not sure why it gets past Ella.

I have to scan my spam because emails that I get from residents sometimes get in the spam folder, this week I pulled 9 out of the folder, and I went back through my archived spam folder earlier this week when someone sent me an email (that did not end up in the spam oddly enough although the first one did) calling me an unfeeling lout because I had not responded to their email. So this weekend I am responding to all those emails I have in my draft folder (29).

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system