Monday, August 4, 2008

Great site for books and music

My sister sent me this link, and I think this is one of the cleverest sites ever! The site is called Gnod and is an experiment in the field of artificial intelligence. Its a self-adapting system, living on this server and 'talking' to everyone who comes along. Gnods intention is to learn about the outer world and to learn 'understanding' its visitors. This enables Gnod to share all its wisdom with you in an intuitive and efficient way. You might call it a search-engine to find things you don't know about.

All you do is type in your favorite author or musician and determine other writers or musicians who are most similar. I spent a good 25 minutes this morning at 3am playing with the site! I liked the book site, the music site is kind of iffy, after I typed in my favorite bands it gave me a band I can't stand!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system