Friday, March 7, 2008

Reading in Schools

Recently I have been reading in schools quit a bit, recently I have read in Village schools to 4th graders, earlier this week I spent 3 hours in another district school reading to 1st graders and some 3rd graders. I also read to a Sedol class as well.

Today I am reading in Ellis School. Why am I reading? Well because its the National Education Association Read Across America week! I must say that I enjoy every minute of the time I spend reading or talking to school kids, I have spoken to literally every grade in the last seven years!

The picture is from a talk I gave about the history of Round Lake recently to some 4th graders, more then likely I am pointing out the wise guy in the class! Why? Because I used to be one, of course I am not any more!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system