Friday, February 1, 2008

COMMENTARY--National Do Not Call Registry

As many of you know I am am running for state senator, and as such I have a campaign headquarters. The headquarters has a phone which we did not immediately place on the National Do Not Call List. I also misplaced the pin number for the voice mail and it took a few days for me to access the voice mail. So what do these two things have in common?

Well when I finally located the pin number and logged on I had in the space of less then 10 days we had 74 voice mail messages, which of course got me excited until after listening to them for 35 minutes and discovering that 62 of them were junk calls! Unbelievable!

I get no junk phone at the house and have been on the on the do not call list since it came out. Clearly one government program that works!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system