Sunday, January 6, 2008

Is it just me? Or is this inappropriate?

In my Chicago Tribune there is a magazine insert called Parade magazine which on Today's cover had a picture of Benazir Bhutto who was assassinated on the 27th of December. The article focused on her return to power in the upcoming elections in Pakistan. In fact the article was clearly written over a month ago. What was the thinking process here?

One can only guess that since they print Parade all over the US in 100's of papers well in advance they decided rather then reprint and lose money, they would slip a fast one over on the American public, because of course who will notice, because we pay no attention to other countries?

I am curious how many other people noticed this? I am just shaking my head.

The website link has a disclaimer by the way!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system