Monday, July 16, 2007

Comments on the Blog

I have been following a chain of comments between some with a screen name Al and "Dudley Do Right" on the blog, which has ranged so far afield thats it almost makes sense that it was in a post on the America's Cup Since neither of them, in there testosterone frenzy (they both have to be men, since a women would have kicked the man's butt long since in the argument) will let the other have the last word! I have been forced to have the last work and consquently have banned both of them from commenting.

I will let you back when I remember that I banned you in a few weeks. If I see you posting with other IP's I will ban those also, and I if I find one of you posting "secretly" and the other not posting, I will block the secret poster, and then un-ban the other person and let them get the last word!

Since "Dudley Do Right" in my mind is a much cooler screen name then "Al" I used a picture of the world's most favorite Mountie. This is no way reflects on the winner of the argument however...you are both wrong...benevolent despotism is the best form of government, as long as I get to be the despot! Joking obviously!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system