Sunday, October 22, 2006

NIU Homecoming

I was fortunate to go to the Northern Illinois University Homecoming game yesterday where they pounded Temple University 43-21. It was fun since I was with a bunch of alums, and could make snide remarks about the school the whole day! Of course me having gone to a much more prestigious temple of learning, I could afford my disdain. Actually I had a good time we had decent seats on about the 10 yard line.

We watched the band perform before the game at the alum center and then walked behind them to the stadium which was fun. The students were all tailgating and I saw the coolest thing for BBQ in the parking lot next to the stadium, a converted cement truck with a hatch in the side for grilling! See below!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system