Thursday, September 8, 2005

Village Voices-- Debuts tonight at 7pm

Tonight from 7-8pm I will be doing the inagural Village Voices radio show on WRLR 98.3. My first guest is one of the most influential people in getting this radio station off the ground and under a roof. Round Lake Heights Mayor Terry Lumpkins. In fact the show will be broadcast from the old Round Lake Heights Village Hall which is the new headquarters of WRLR.

The format of the show is an interview with my guest and then opening the show up to phone calls from the audience. You can ask questions via email and or via AOL instant messenger as well. All this will happen live!

I have lined up a variety of guests, Mayors Ila Bauer, Rich Hill, Tim Perry and Jim Betusak, County Board member Bonnie Thompson Carter is another as well. These are just the guests that I have confirmed dates for by the way!

So I hope to hear you tonight on the air with questions for my guest.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system