Sunday, April 28, 2013

Week 1 Complete! I give it a 6.5.

While I did not blog much this week, I did get quite a bit of running in just a different fashion then my usual, running. I was supposed to do 5 miles on Wednesday, 6 miles on Thursday and then 8 miles today.

I ended up with 5 games IHSA varsity games during the week which gave me about 12 miles total and then popped out 9 U-10's yesterday at a tournament each one is about a mile of running, then I did an older U-17 to top off roughly 12.5 miles.

I am giving the Jacobs vs Huntley varsity game where I did quite a bit of up and down the sidelines in a very fast and competitive game, the data is slightly off because when the game was over I glanced down and noticed I neglected to start the watch for the second half, but it was more of the same so I guesstimated the mileage.

Next week I have 2 IHSA games on Tuesday and Thursday and 2 club (USSF) games on Saturday. Both IHSA games I am in center and should get between 3-3.5 miles in. Plus they are on grass fields so its always heavy going after all the rain.

As well as a programmed run on Wednesday of 4 miles, 6 miles on Friday and 10 miles on Sunday.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system