Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Golf Winners Announced

Last Friday I announced the raffle of donated tickets golf passes from Sherry Ridge of Sherrydebtfree.com for a free round of golf at Renwood Golf Course. I used the normal methodology for determining my raffle winners.
  • I sorted them by time received and assigned the first one received the number 1 and the second one the number 2 and so on and so forth. I received 31 entries by the way.
  • The winning numbers were generated here at this site.
  • The drawing was supervised by the CPA firm of Adam Baum and Associates.
  • I decided to give away two prizes, originally I was going to give the tickets away as a pair, but the response was so good that I decided on splitting, remember all decisions of the Mayor are final!
The winners of one free golf pass are Suzzette Jeckel and David Klain! Congratulations to them, and to all the others better luck next time!

If the above rigorous methodologies were not employed Todd Pompilio would have won one for sure for including a very funny joke in his award submission email, and more then likely Dan Foecking with his Caddyshack related email, which was in my spam folder due to questionable references to varmits!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system